New England Natural Language Processing (NENLP) is a meeting series for academic and industry NLP researchers that live and work in New England.
When is the NENLP 2023 meet up?
We have two parking lots - Salem lot
and Riverside lot B
If you are a PI of the lab, please park at Salem Lot.
Students from UMass Amherst and Brown University, please park at Salem Lot
All other participants, please park at Riverside Lot B
The gates to the parking lots will be open from 9:00 am to 10:30 am
. If the gates are closed, please use the intercom and let the staff know that you are attending the 'New England NLP Meetup', and they will open the gates.
Call for Submissions
We invite submissions for the NENLP 2023 meetup, a one-day event dedicated to exploring the latest developments in NLP research.
We welcome poster submissions on all aspects of NLP. Some of them will be selected for oral presentations. We encourage submissions from rising researchers who are enrolled in graduate programs
at universities located in the New England region.
- Poster submission deadline: April 2, 2023
- Notification deadline: April 7, 2023
- Event date: April 18, 2023
- Posters should be 4 feet wide x 3 feet tall.
- Posters should be submitted with title and abstract. It could be a work in progress or already published work. The overall length of the extended abstract should not exceed 500 words.
- Submissions should be uploaded through the link by the submission deadline.
- Poster presenters will be assigned a designated time and space during the conference to present their work.
- For setting up the posters, presenters should arrive at the presentation location at least 20 min before the presentation. Volunteers will provide stationery items required for presenters and help mount the posters.
- Presenters should be prepared to discuss their work with conference attendees and answer questions.
- The poster submissions will be reviewed and some of them will be selected for oral presentation.
Previous meetup - NENLP 2022
If you have any questions please contact the organizing team:
Vladislav Lialin, UMass Lowell (email@example.com)
Vijeta Deshpande, UMass Lowell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Namrata Shivagunde, UMass Lowell (email@example.com)
Senior Organizing Committee
Anna Rumshisky, UMass Lowell (link)
Jacob Andreas, MIT (link)
Ellie Pavlick, Brown University (link)
April 18, 2023
10:00am - 5:00pm
40 University Ave
Lowell, MA 01854
Riverside Lot B